European Days of Jewish Culture 2021: Dialogue
This year’s European Days of Jewish Culture festival will be held in 36 European countries building on Jewish experiences of pluralism, engaging in dialogue with others on their experiences, and collaborating towards the lived reality of vivre ensemble.
Organized by AEPJ within the framework of the NOA project, this year brings together what might be one of the most ambitious editions of the European Days of Jewish Culture. Under the NOA umbrella, and with the intention of disseminating and promoting positive narratives that highlight the contribution of European Jewry to a more pluralistic and inclusive Europe, the theme for this year’s edition will be dialogue.
Dialogue between cultures, the oldest and most fundamental mode of democratic conversation, is an antidote to rejection and violence. Its objective is to enable us to live together peacefully and constructively in a multicultural world and to develop a sense of community and belonging.
Taking place across Europe before and on the 5th September, there is plenty of ways to get involved. You can
- plan and organize an activity
- download the resources to run a dialogue activity around Jewish culture
- download and print the exhibition of the National Library of Israel,
- watch the recordings from the Coordinator’s meeting and on dialogue to get inspired,
- and spread the word about all the fantastic events.
For any question, contact the EDJC team at firstname.lastname@example.org