Community Security Trust (CST)
Community Security Trust (CST) is a charity that protects British Jews from antisemitism and related threats. CST received charitable status in 1994 and is recognised by police and Government as a unique model of best practice. CST has over 90 full and part-time staff based in offices in London, Manchester and Leeds and their their mission is :
- Promote good relations between British Jews and the rest of British society by working towards the elimination of racism, and antisemitism in particular.
- Represent British Jewson issues of racism, antisemitism, extremism, policing and security.
- Facilitate Jewish life by protecting Jews from the dangers of antisemitism, and antisemitic terrorism in particular.
- Help those who are victims of antisemitic hatred, harassment or bias.
- Promote research into racism, antisemitism and extremism; and to use this research for the benefit of both the Jewish community and society in general.
- Speak responsibly at all times, without exaggeration or political favour, on antisemitism and associated issues.