We combine insight, experience and practice to develop and deliver programmes, mentoring and workshops underpinned by research to make lasting change. Our courses and bespoke programmes can help prevent these at grassroots level by empowering people with knowledge and practical tools. We work nationally across the UK, with International experience including Western Europe, The Balkans, Central, South and South East Asia, North and Sub-Saharan Africa, and the US.
We believe that when you bring people together, even the most challenging of situations can be overcome. ConnectFutures was created to do just that: bring people together from all walks of life with the aim of making the world a more tolerant place.
We believe in having a diverse team from a wide range of backgrounds. They’ve experienced tough challenges and have the knowledge and insight to help others. We also work with a wider network of people who are helping us on our journey. We work with organisations of all sizes, both public and private including large international institutions such as the UN and OSCE.
– We strive to make tough subjects engaging & fun
– We surround ourselves with passionate people
– We collaborate with everyone
– We put innovation and creativity at the heart of everything we do
– We want to make a positive difference to society in partnership with all communities